Comfort, affordable dental care and convenience are the hallmarks of Tigard Family Dental‘s office operations. If you are looking for the best dentist in Tigard, Oregon, either for yourself or for the whole family, look no further!
To ensure your convenience, the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing procedures can be found below.
Dental Office Appointments
We know that you have many choices when choosing a dentist, so we have made requesting an appointment as simple as possible. If for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
What You Can Expect During Your First Visit
- Registration – After a friendly greeting by our staff, you will be asked to fill out registration forms that will provide us with some information to get to know you. To get a jump-start, please download our registration forms here.
- X-Rays – Using our state-of-the-art digital x-ray equipment, we will take a series of x-rays to help us evaluate the condition of your teeth. These are important to your dentist so he can complete a comprehensive examination of your mouth.
- Exam – You and our doctor will discuss your dental and medical history, including the reason for your visit. He will review your x-rays and perform an oral exam.
- Treatment Plan – The exam will give our doctor an opportunity to understand how to treat your immediate needs and develop a comprehensive treatment plan. This treatment plan will cover not only short-term dental concerns, but also provide recommendations for long-term oral health.
- Consultation – After your exam with our doctor, our office staff will meet with you to answer any questions you may have and discuss payment options. Our staff will also schedule a follow-up appointment.
Insurance and Billing
At Tigard Family Dental we are committed to helping all patients who need treatment. We accept most traditional insurance plans, and will be happy to file your insurance claims for you. If you have any questions about insurance, contact our office to verify acceptance of your specific plan.
Insurance providers we work with include ODS, Delta Dental, Regence BC/BS, Cigna, Connection Dental, Humana, MetLife, Dentemax, Dental Health Alliance, Ameritas, Aetna, Guardian as well as ODS, Capitol, Access and Advantage Oregon Health Plans. We will also work with most other dental insurance plans that don’t require us to become a PPO.
We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist. Please see our Financial Coordinator for additional billing and payment details.
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer No interest financing (based on approval) or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want when you want it.
For over 20 years, CareCredit has been helping over five million cardholders get the healthcare treatments they want and need and is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession they support. With CareCredit, the decision is in your hands to get the treatment you need. For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com.